Watercolour... beginners and beyond course.
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever wondered whether you have the talent to explore the wonderful world of watercolour? The simple answer is "Yes, you do". We can help you unlock those talents and set you on your way! Our hands-on, fun but professional courses are specially designed for beginners and those with some experience wishing to grow their craft.
Our air-conditioned studio in the quiant village of Storms River is fully equiped to comfortbly accommodate 6 artists, each at their own work station. Contact us for a list of other requirements you must provide... and let us know if we can help. Your three-day course covers everthing you will need to produce your own work and continue to do so back home. And much more!
- Discussion on and assesment of equipment, materials & accessories.
- Composition, perspective, depth, colour theory and more .
- Colour mixing.
- Watercolour techniques.
- Hands-on excersises.
- Step-by-step, personal tutoring in creating a painting.
- Setting up your studio & workstation back home.
- Making media and computers work for you.
- What is art? The eternal question!
- Step onto the road to creativity!
Your course includes: All teas, drinks and lunches at a local bistro (also discounts on any other meals you might have); professional mounting of one of your pieces produced during the course; and post-course handholding. And heaps of fun!
Accommodation: We can recommend accommodation options in the village at preferential artist's rates.